SkinGlow 2.0 Capsules
CONTINUING THE LEGACY OF L-GLUTATHIONE WITH UPGRADED FORMULATION FOR BETTER EFFICACY
Skin Glow 2.O Capsule is a unique blend of master antioxidant that works at micro level to challenge ageing factor and keep the skin blemish free, glowing and healthy.
Pack of 30 x 2(A+B)= 60 Capsules
WHAT CAUSES UNEVEN SKIN TONE, DARK SPOTS, SAGGY SKIN, WRINKLES, HYPERPIGMENTATION, AND FINE LINES?
- Sun exposure – UV radiations trigger the process of photoaging.
- Disturbance in the equilibrium status of oxidants & antioxidant defense system.
- Increased levels of oxidative Stress.
- Increased MMP-1 and MMP-3 which causes degradation of collagen fibers.
- Disturbed levels of antioxidants like L-Glutathione stimulating photoaging & hyperpigmentation.
Being the pioneer for oral L-Glutathione we have constantly renewed the formulation for better efficacy & outcome!
- Reduces Oxidative Stress in the body.
- Directs inactivation of tyrosinase enzyme.
- Shifts melanogenesis from eumelanin to pheomelanin synthesis (anti-melanogenic potential).
- Maintaining intracellular redox balance.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen.
- Helps in Skin Hydration and Skin Brightening.
- Prevents Skin Sagging.
- Helps in Skin Brightening.
- Helps with Dark Circles.
- Stimulates NRF2 thereby stimulating antioxidants genes leading to the formation of Glutathione.
- Indigenous antioxidant effect.
- It has antiproliferative, anti-angiogenic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial properties.
Alpha lipoic acid
- Helps against UV rays.
- Helps in improving skin texture and aging.
- Helps in the prevention of skin damage from smoking.
- Decreases acne via decreasing inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Minimizes skin wrinkles and fine lines.
- Activates endogenous anti-oxidant system leading to skin lightening.
- Decreases inflammation improving skin condition.
- Whitens and brightens the skin.
- Effective in Photoaging, Oxidative aging of skin & Dark spots.
- Prevents skin sagging, dark circles, and minimizes pores.
- Makes skin smooth, fresh & radiant.
Clinical studies with Resveratrol show its ability to attenuate oxidative stress of cells either by decreasing levels of reactive oxygen species (ROS) or by increasing antioxidant capacity via (Nrf2) which further stimulates endogenous L-glutathione levels.
*Research on L-glutathione, 500mg/d, showed a reduction of skin pigmentation and thus improve skin tone after 4 weeks; also showed that GSH was significantly superior to placebo in its ability to improve wrinkles.
*Ref: Glutathione and its antiaging and anti-melanogenic effects,
Sinee Weschawalit, Siriwan Thongthip