Ferulic Peel is indicated for photo-damaged skin, reduction of open pores, skin rejuvenation, uneven skin tone, and an instant glow.
It is a leave-on peel.
Available in 60ml Pack.
8% Ferulic acid
- Belongs to the phenolic acid group commonly found in plant tissues.
- It is widely used in skin care formulae as a photoprotective agent (sunscreens), delayer of skin photoaging processes, and brightening component.
- Reduces reactive oxygen species (ROS) or nitrogen while also neutralizing free radicals.
- Promotes angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels) by affecting the activity of the main factors involved in it, i.e., vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF).
- Inhibits the main enzyme of melanogenesis (tyrosinase).
5% Malic acid
- Malic acid was first isolated from apple juice in 1785 and is an AHA.
- Malic acid is also a humectant. It helps with moisture retention and skin hydration.
- Ability to brighten the skin and smooth its texture.