NEXT GENERATION PRP
The Arthrex ACP® Double Syringe – The Innovative,
Closed PRP System from Germany.
Arthrex Personalized Cell Therapy is a PRP procedure that harnesses the body’s own healing and regeneration processes.
- The procedure, from extraction of blood to injection of ACP, is carried out in a completely closed system.
- Hence there are negligible chances of contamination
SPEED AND SIMPLICITY
- PRP can be prepared and applied within a few minutes by using the Arthrex ACP double syringe.
- If used within 20 minutes of blood withdrawal, an anticoagulant is not required.
As it does not contain anticoagulants, Arthrex ACP double syringe can be injected into the patient with minimal pain.
Certified as a medical device, the Arthrex ACP double syringe offers a closed, sterile, needle-free system for use in the practice or operating theater.
MADE IN GERMANY
- The Arthrex ACP double syringe is manufactured in Germany.
- A quality management system in accordance with DIN ISO 13485 is in place for quality assurance.
EFFICIENT AND QUICK
- 15 ml of whole blood yields approximately 5-6 ml of PRP.
- The whole process takes 20 mins.