QSS Forti5 Hair Capsules
A 5 IN 1 HAIR RECOVERY AND RE-GROWTH NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS (FOR MEN AND WOMEN)
QSS Forti5 Hair Capsules are unique 5-in-1 nutritional supplements for hair recovery and re-growth in both, men and women.
Available in 2 month dosage (60 Capsules)
FACTS ABOUT HAIR LOSS
- The main type of hair loss is male or female pattern baldness.
- It is known as androgenetic alopecia.
- It is caused by an imbalance in the sex hormones or androgens in the body.
- It is sometimes associated with a hereditary or genetic predisposition to this condition.
EFFECTS AND BENEFITS
- Forti5 is a nutritional supplement.
- Designed by world-leading dermatologists.
- Available in 2-month dosage (60 Capsules).
- Clinically proven results.
- The formula is based on the most advanced hair loss research currently available.
- Helps to restore and support thicker and faster growth of thinning hair.
Uses five key pathways –
- Supporting stimulation of hair growth.
- Helping support the prevention of hair loss.
- Nutritional support to help block DHT.
- Delivering key antioxidants.
- Supplying anti-inflammatory benefits.
- As per studies Beta-Sitosterol (a plant phytosterol) nourishes and supports a healthy and normal androgen sex hormone state in the body.
- They nourish and support a more normal and healthy state of reduced inflammation.
- Studies have shown Soy Isoflavones nourish and support a healthy and more normally balanced androgen sex hormone state in the body.
- They provide potent antioxidant protection to help prevent oxidative stress-induced aging of the hair follicle.
- Melatonin is important for hair health. The anagen hair follicle (HF) produces melatonin internally.
- Melatonin is a potent antioxidant-free radical scavenger with the capacity to help protect the follicle from the effects of systemic stress.
- Melatonin also helps nourish and support a healthy and normal androgen sex hormone state in the body.
Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids
- Omega fatty acids are a key family of polyunsaturated fats. These essential fats are derived from dietary sources as the body cannot synthesize them in sufficient quantities.
- They help nourish and support a more normal and healthy state of reduced inflammation.
- Inflammation is commonly associated with hair loss and other scalp disorders.
Green Tree Extracts
- Green Tea provides potent antioxidant protection to help prevent oxidative stress-induced aging of the hair follicle.
- It helps to reduce inflammation & balances the androgen levels in the body.
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate, the main polyphenol in green tea, helps protect and stimulate hair follicles. Studies have shown that it helps nourish and prolong the anagen growth phase.
- The vitamin D pathway has been shown to regulate hair follicle biology in mammals and humans and is crucial for hair health.
- Vitamin D deficiency is associated with increased hair shedding.