Our Science & Academics
Next generation PRP
The Arthrex ACP® Double Syringe, The Innovative,
Closed PRP System from Germany
Arthrex Personalized Cell Therapy is a PRP procedure which harnesses the body's own healing and regeneration processes.
- The procedure, from extraction of blood till injection of ACP,
is carried out in a completely closed system
- Hence there are negligible chances of contamination.
- As it does not contain anticoagulants, Arthrex ACP double syringe can
be injected into the patient with minimal pain
Made in Germany
- The Arthrex ACP double syringe is manufactured in Germany.
- A quality management system in accordance with
DIN ISO 13485 is in place for quality assurance.
Speed and Simplicity
- PRP can be prepared and applied within a few minutes by using the Arthrex ACP
- If used within 20 minutes of blood withdrawal, anticoagulant is not required
- Certified as a medical device, the Arthrex ACP double syringe offers a closed,
sterile, needle-free system for use in the practice or operating theater
Efficient and Quick
- 15 ml of whole blood yields approximately 5-6ml of PRP.
- The whole process takes 20 mins