- Decapeptide-15 & Oligopeptide-34:
- Inhibits the melanin synthesis by an inhibition mechanism of the tyrosinase expression. Clearing , skin whitening & Solar protector.
- Oligopeptide-50 & Oligopeptide- 51: Induces morphological changes in melanocytes.
- Patented Tyrosinase Inhibitor - Chromabright:
- Significantly depigmentating effect in melanocytes which produces a powerful whitening skin effect. It protects the skin from radiation induced- damage. It inhibits a 43% of the human endogen tyrosinase.
- 2 Master Antioxidant: Glutathione, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- 2 Potent Skin Lightener: Arbutin, Liquorice Root Extract
Reference: J.W.; et al. A new mechanism of action for skin whitening agents: Binding to the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor. Int. J. Cosmet. Sci. 2005, 27, 123–132
- Melasma, age spots and freckles.
- Skin matte with dyschromias of hormonal origin (pregnancy, menopause), by excess of exposure to sunlight (Sun damage), or by skin ageing
- For the skin revitalization and miniaturization.
- This product doesn’t contains hormonal ingredients, therefore can be used for both sexes.
- 6 to 8 sessions, 7 to 15 days apart (1.5 ml/session).
- Maintenance session: after 6 months once or twice a month.
- Mode of delivery: With insulin injections / Electroporation / Micro needling / Intradermal drug delivery system.
- Xtra Lightening can be combined with IPL, Q Switched, Micro needling & Fractional CO2.
- Do NOT wash or take a shower for at least 8-12 hours after treatment.
- Hot tubs, saunas, Jacuzzis, and massages are NOT recommended for 48 hours after treatment.
- Do NOT take anti-inflammatories (aspirin, Motrin, etc.) or Vitamin E for 24 hours after injections.