Miami Peel S-30
The Miami Peel® S-30
It is a proven superficial peel formulation, containing Salicylic Acid , Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Green Tea Extract and other Antioxidants. It effectively exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, helps stimulate the renewal of the skin, diminishes the appearance of pores and helps lighten and even the skin tone. The Miami Peel® S-30 formula is for all those who want to achieve a more youthful and even skin tone and is very beneficial as part of a Physician supervised program to improve the appearance of acne/oily skin, photo-aging, sun damage and pigment discoloration of any kind. This formula contains the Beta Hydroxy acid, Salicylic Acid (derived from willow bark and wintergreen leaves), Green Tea Extract (a potent antioxidant noted for its protective, anti-aging benefits, for reducing erythema caused by UV radiation and for its anti-inflammatory benefits). The beta-hydroxy acid in this formulation will remove dead cells from the skin’s surface, giving it a smoother texture and a glowing, rejuvenated appearance. The antioxidants protect and help rejuvenate your skin to its natural, youthful glow.
- 30 % Salicylic Acid
- Green Tea Extract
- Vitamin C
Acne & oily skin, Skin rejuvenation, open pores, photo-aging, sun damage and pigment discoloration of any kind
- Cleansing & Make up Removal: Soak cotton pads in Water. Proper cleansing and complete makeup removal of the skin to be treated. Do not rinse.
- Degreasing: Soak a gauze in DEGREASING LOTION. Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee the complete cleansing of the skin's fatty layer.
- Protocol - Application of Miami Peel S-30 start with 1 coat. Depth depends on number of coats. if essentials, safe to use any part of the body.
- Recommended Exposure Times- Frosting (white precipitation because of protein denaturation). Do not neutralize, it is a leave on peel. If Erythema /white frost continues then wash with cold water. Either wise clients can wash his/her face after 4-6 hrs
- Sessions- 4-6 sessions every 15 days apart, Treatment can be repeated later 2 months apart
- Strictly avoid sun exposure, and if it is not preventable, apply Sunscreen, The use of Sunscreen & moisturizer is mandatory.
Miami peel is yet another favorite of mine. Acne PIH & Melasma are the main indications I have used. As it completely safe peel, its used even for a routine skin rejuvenation.