The Miami Peel®
It is a proven and patented light to medium peel formula that effectively exfoliates bleaches and inhibits pigment production. This formula is for those who want an even skin tone and is very beneficial as part of a Physician supervised program to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation (dark spots), melasma, and sun damage and pigment discoloration of any kind. It is also recommended for individuals with adult acne and will simultaneously aid in improving the appearance of hyper pigmentation or dark spots associated with acne lesions. The formulation includes Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids often referred to as “fruit acids”, such as Lactic Acid (from sour milk), Citric Acid (from citrus fruits) and Salicylic Acid (from willow bark and wintergreen leaves). Another natural ingredient, Kojic Acid (extracted from rice mold) is an important part of the Miami Peel because of its anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and especially for its proven skin lightening and brightening capabilities.
- Salicylic Acid
- Kojic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Alcohol Denatured
Melasma, Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation, Photoaging, Sun damage & Acne.
- Cleansing & Make up Removal: Soak cotton pads in Water. Proper cleansing and complete makeup removal of the skin to be treated. Do not rinse.
- Degreasing: Soak a gauze in DEGREASING LOTION. Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee the complete cleansing of the skin's fatty layer.
- Protocol - Application of Miami Peel start with 1 coat. Depth depends on number of coats. if essentials, safe to use any part of the body
- Recommended Exposure Times- Re-application every 3 minutes. Do not neutralize, it is a leave on peel. If Erythema continues then wash with cold water. Either wise clients can wash his/her face after 6 hrs.
- Sessions- 4-6 sessions every 15 days apart, Treatment can be repeated later 2 months apart
- Strictly avoid sun exposure, and if it is not preventable, apply Sunscreen, The use of Sunscreen & moisturizer is mandatory.
Miami Peel treatment:
Miami peel is yet another favorite of mine. Acne PIH & Melasma are the main indications I have used. As it completely safe peel, its used even for a routine skin rejuvenation.