Miami Peel AR
MIAMI PEEL AR - INDICATIONS:
- Retinyl Linoleate
- Azelaic Acid
- Ascorbyl Linoleate
- Tocopheryl Linoleate
- Degrease face with mild alcohol or acetone then apply 1ml to 1.5ml coat for full face, some patient may require another coat if essential. It can be used as spot peel.
- Do not neutralize, it is a leave on peel.
- If Erythema continues then wash with cold water.
- If tolerated, the peel can be washed after 4 to 6 hours.
- Apply a non-comedogenic moisturizer & sun screen.
- 4-6 sessions every 15 days apart.
- Treatment can be repeated later 2 months apart.