Peeling Mandelico - superficial chemical Leave on peel
It is a Mandelic acid has a larger molecular structure than glycolic acid and this makes it better tolerated, less irritating the skin. Mandelic acid has antibacterial potential & it works by breaking up the bond between dead skin cells, leading to an increased rate of cellular turnover. Mandelic acid penetrates the epidermis slowly and evenly, which is ideal for sensitive skins—it has the added benefit of preventing post-inflammatory pigmentation, making it especially useful for ethnic skins.
- Mandaleic acid - 50%
- Dimethylamino Ethanol - 2%
pH of this peel to 2 - 4
Ideal for flaccid skins, those with poor muscle tone, and skins with low tolerance. For under eye dark circle reduction
- Cleansing & Make up Removal: Soak cotton pads in Water. Proper cleansing and complete makeup removal of the skin to be treated. Do not rinse.
- Degreasing: Soak a gauze in DEGREASING LOTION. Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee the complete cleansing of the skin's fatty layer.
- Protocol - 1ml to 1.5ml for 1 full coat on the face, some client may require another coat if essentials, safe to use any part of the body.
- Recommended Exposure Times- When the Erythema is more or less intense but controlled, ensuring that no white areas appear as a result of flocculation. It is leave on Peel. The patient can leave the peel in place for 6 to 8 hours and then wash it off with water at home. Apply a non comedogenic moisturizing cream after washing.
- Sessions- It is advisable to carry out the treatment every 10 to 15 days. Total number of sessions will be 08
- Strictly avoid sun exposure, and if it is not preventable, apply Sunscreen, The use of Sunscreen & non comedogenic moisturizer is mandatory.
Mandelic Peeling Treatment:
Dr. Manoj Kansara
All chemical peels are balanced combination, results are very good with Glicolico peel and Yellow peel.