Peeling Glycolico - Medium chemical peeling
It is a specially indicated to apply exclusively on the skin area to be treated, it is a milder, more superficial skin treatment. Glycolic Acid is extremely hydrophilic & has the smallest molecular weight amongst all the alpha-hydroxy acids. It penetrates skin easily, making it a popular peel agent. Glycolic Acid targets the corneosome by enhancing breakdown and decreasing cohesiveness, causing desquamation. Glycolic acid peels have anti-inflammatory, keratolytic, and antioxidant effects. Glycolic Acid peels need to be properly neutralized to stop acidification of the skin.
- Glycolic Acid - 70%
- Salicylic Acid - 2%
- Kojic Acid - 7%
- Lactic Acid - 7%
- Citric Acid - 7%
pH of this peel to 0.1-2.0
Age spots, Melasma, Chloasma, Improves fine lines, Clarifies and reduces skin pigmentation, Skin with dyschromias, Pigmentation changes caused by acne or scarring
- Cleansing & Make up Removal: 1. Soak cotton pads in Water. Proper cleansing and complete makeup removal of the skin to be treated. Do not rinse.
- Degreasing: Soak a gauze in DEGREASING LOTION. Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee the complete cleansing of the skin's fatty layer.
- Protocol - 1ml to 1.5ml for 1 full coat on the face, some client may require another coat if essentials, safe to use any part of the body.
- Recommended Exposure Times- 4. Average degree of Erythema (3-4 minutes). Skin sensitivity may vary from one spot to another; the Erythema in the more sensitive areas may more intense and certain areas may start to whiten as a result of flocculation. These will need to be partially neutralized using a swab or cotton wool ball soaked in water to ensure a Erythema is as uniform as possible.
- Neutralize the peel using towels or sponges soaked with plenty of cold water after 3-4 minutes. Dry carefully. Apply a non comedogenic moisturizing cream after washing.
- 6. Sessions- This treatment should be carried out every 15 days, Total number of sessions will be 08
- Strictly avoid sun exposure, and if it is not preventable, apply Sunscreen, The use of Sunscreen & non comedogenic moisturizer is mandatory.
Glycolic Peeling Treatment:
Dr. Manoj Kansara
All chemical peels are balanced combination, results are very good with Glicolico peel and Yellow peel.