Peeling Azelaico - Medium chemical Spot peeling
It is specially indicated to apply exclusively on the skin area to be treated, The Azelaic Acid procedure renews skin and reduces impurities and pigment spots. This effective treatment reduces redness of skin and balances oil secretions by preventing formation of pimples. Skin color evens up and the skin becomes radiant. The Azelaic Acid treatment is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Azelaic Acid has a predominant antibacterial activity on P. acnes by inhibiting protein synthesis and has a modest comedolytic effect by inhibiting the proliferation and differentiation of human keratinocytes, as well as an anti-inflammatory action by inhibiting the generation of pro-inflammatory oxygen derivatives in neutrophils. It can also reduce sebum production on the forehead, chin, and cheek through its inhibitory effect, as a tyrosinase inhibitor, Azelaic acid reduces synthesis of melanin
- Azelaic Acid - 20%
- Salicylic Acid - 2%
- Lactic Acid - 3%
- Arnica - 5%
pH of this peel to 2.0-3.5
Oily and acne skins. Folliculitis and Rosacea, Enlarged open pores, Skin troubled with zits, shiny areas, pimples and blackheads.
- Cleansing & Make up Removal: Soak cotton pads in Water. Proper cleansing and complete makeup removal of the skin to be treated. Do not rinse.
- Degreasing: Soak a gauze in DEGREASING LOTION. Rub vigorously on the area to be treated in order to guarantee the complete cleansing of the skin's fatty layer.
- Protocol - 1ml to 1.5ml for 1 full coat on the face, some client may require another coat if essentials, safe to use any part of the body.
- Recommended Exposure Times- Average degree ofErythema (7-10 minutes). Skin sensitivity may vary from one spot to another; the Erythema in the more sensitive areas may more intense and certain areas may start to whiten as a result of flocculation.
- Neutralize the peel using towels or sponges soaked with plenty of cold water after 7-10 minutes. Dry carefully. Apply a non comedogenic moisturizing cream after washing and for next two days after peel
- Sessions- This treatment should be carried out every 15 days, Total number of sessions will be 08
- Strictly avoid sun exposure, and if it is not preventable, apply Sunscreen, The use of Sunscreen & moisturizer is mandatory.
Azelaic Peeling Treatment:
Dr. Manoj Kansara
All chemical peels are balanced combination, results are very good with Glicolico peel and Yellow peel.