SKIN GLOW CAPSULES (L-GLUTATHIONE CAPSULES & ASCORBIC ACID)
- VITAMIN C - 300 mg
- L-GLUTATHIONE - 250 mg
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID - 100 mg
- VITAMIN E - 40 mg
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT - 80 mg
It is an important antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides and heavy metals. It is a tripeptide with a gamma peptide linkage between the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain and the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine).
It is the major endogenous antioxidant produced by the cells, participating directly in the neutralization of free radicals and reactive oxygen compounds, as well as maintaining exogenous antioxidants such as vitamins C and E in their reduced (active) forms.
GLUTATHIONE AS THE MASTER OXIDANT:-
- Improves immune system
- Protects body free radicals & reactive oxygen molecules.
- Is required in detoxifying nicotine.
- Helps our Liver in detoxifying our body.
WHAT CAN GLUTATHIONE DO?
- Whitens the skin
- Dark spot remover
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkles
- Makes skin smooth, fresh and radiant
- Nourishes skin
IMPORTANCE OF VITAMIN-C WITH GLUTATHIONE:
A Glutathione skin whitening Capsules efficacy in skin whitening works only if it is taken with Vitamin C.
Why is Vitamin C needed?
To keep L Glutathione in its absorbable or reduced form. Vitamin C is essential when taking these supplements because it helps Glutathione to stay in its usable form when it enters the body. It is most likely that Glutathione will be oxidized when taken, and so Vitamin C's role is to reverse the oxidation process making Glutathione remain in its reduced form suitable to achieve its skin lightening property. “Glutathione is too large a molecule to effectively pass through the intestine into cells, so supplementing with glutathione alone is not helpful. But when taken with Vitamin C, which protects it from oxidative damage, Glutathione becomes effective.”
Alpha Lipoic Acid is another powerful anti-oxidant which has anti-aging properties and it is needed since it helps the body manufacture its natural-occurring Glutathione, thus enhancing the full potential of skin lightening process.
Lipoic acid is the only antioxidant that can boost the level of intracellular glutathione. “Moreover, it has the remarkable ability to recycle several other important antioxidants including vitamins C and E, glutathione and coenzyme Q10, as well as itself!”
SKIN GLOW BENEFITS:
- Protects the skin from sun and environmental damages.
- Lightens skin color, pigmentation, tan & freckles.
- Prevents/remove pimples and pimple mark.
- Anti-aging and anti-wrinkles makes your skin smooth, fresh and radiant.
- Hastens healing of wounds.
- Nourishes skin
- DNA synthesis and repair
- Metabolism of toxins and carcinogens
- Immune system enhancement
- Prevention of oxidative cell damage